I.T Recruitment/Senior Consultant - Manchester

I.T Recruitment/Senior Consultant - Manchester

I.T Recruitment/Senior Consultant - Manchester

Location: Manchester , Lancashire Salary: From 20,000 to 28,000 per annum Date posted: 03/06/2012 16:03 Job type:Permanent Company: Rapid Start Academy Contact: Gareth Griffiths Ref: Totaljobs/I.T - Man Job ID: 53705266

I.T Recruitment/Senior Consultant - Manchester

Salary - 20k - 28k + Excellent Commission

Are you currently working for an I.T Recruitment agency and feel you need a change or feel you are not able take your career any further then my client has a role for you.

The role is for someone who has experience within recruiting in I.T, Drive, hunger and the want to earn fantastic money.

If youre a sales driven consultant and want to succeed then apply and all applications are in confidence.

This is an exceptional role and a great opportunity with career progression. If you feel you have the necessary experience, apply today.

If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 2 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.

0 comments on I.T Recruitment/Senior Consultant - Manchester :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Labels

Followers